- This event has passed.
April 16 @ 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Here’s a few things that may or may not be wandering around…
- That Lunar Faire vibe
- The best, weirdest, and witchiest vendors around
- Fire/LED dancing
- Things that glow
- Drums, possibly in a circle
- New vendors and performers
- Fortunes told
- Tap dancing crowd medium reading
- Magickal book exchange
- Mermaid Encounter
- Sideshow acts
- Fairy hair, henna, and face paint
- Music: scheduled and wandering
- Flute wizard
- Regular wizard
- Group spell making with the Lunar Queene
- Bracelet social experiment
- Potions Lab (non-alcoholic)
- Drag Show
- Entertainments for all ages
Parking is on-site and free! If you have an opportunity to carpool or get dropped off, that’s always super cool of you and allows for more attendee parking 🙂
- A flashlight! Some parts of the faire are dark!
- Everyone you know!
- Blanket Fashion!
- Cash! Internet is spotty and sometimes digital payments don’t work so we recommend bringing cash to avoid issues. But we also have a really cool ATM guy now too!
- Comfy shoes – there’s a lot to see!
- Your weird and/or witchy and/or light up garb! Or you can buy some at our merch booth!
- Chair/blanket to rest your bones
- A drum to drum on at the drum circle
- A book for the magickal book exchange
- Shopping bag, reusable cup, other waste reduction items
This will be an all weather event . The only reason we would cancel is if the weather is extremely severe or like the parking fields are snow covered but our blizzard wizard is on retainer to prevent this.
All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be issued or transfers honored for other events unless we cancel or reschedule.
Will be available at the gate for $20.
No Furry Friends Please
Pets other than service animals are prohibited. You may have seen people bring pets. Those people might not have seen the FAQs on the website or this part of the ticket, or the posts about it, or may be ignoring all of these. But please, out of respect to the venue, and non-pet people, and our insurance policy, please leave your furry friends at home. You will be turned away if you have a non-service animal pet with you.
You might have your picture taken and we might post it on our socials. If that’s a problem, tell someone.
Mask mandates are rapidly changing and we are a compassionate crowd! Please bring one, and wear one when appropriate or asked. We will comply with all mandates as they roll out closer to the event date and ask for your cooperation and empathy.
Additionally, exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from Coronavirus. Attendees should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. Don’t come if you’re sick, showing symptoms, or generally cantankerous. People who show no symptoms can spread Coronavirus if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to Coronavirus. By coming to Lunar Faire, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.
- April 16
5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Event Categories:
- Live Events, Magic Gathering, Social Gathering, Workshop
Do you have an event you’d like listed?
Click below to submit the details of your event.